Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) for Men and Women
Hormone production can naturally decline with age, prompting symptoms such as fatigue, sleep disturbance, depression, anxiety, weight gain, night sweats, hot flashes, low libido, thinning hair, or dry skin. Join this informative discussion with Dr. Tonya Fleck, ND, to gain insight on regaining healthy hormonal balance.
Are you experiencing
- Low Testosterone
- Hormonal Imbalances
Join us to learn about
- Safety and efficacy of bio-identical hormone replacement for women and men
- Treating perimenopause and menopausal symptoms
- Short- and long-term benefits of bio-identical estrogen and progesterone for women and men
- Current research on bio-identical hormone usage
- Signs of low testosterone in men over 40
- Safety and efficacy of Testosterone Replacement Therapy in men
- Therapies to balance and support natural production of hormones
Lauden Integrative Pharmacy
1820 41st Avenue, Suite F
Capitola, CA 95010
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
Space is limited!
Sign up today at Lauden Integrative Pharmacy.
About the speaker
Dr. Tonya Fleck has been practicing medicine in Santa Cruz for over 14 years and is the owner of the Santa Cruz Naturopathic Medical Center. She specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement, thyroid and adrenal imbalances, and gastrointestinal health. For more information, contact Dr. Fleck at 831.477.1377 or visit www.scnmc.com.
« Back to All News & Events