Diabesity (Diabetes + Obesity) : The New Epidemic
Find Out if You are at Risk
Has your blood sugar slowly been rising?
Have you noticed your waist size gradually increasing?
Come join us and learn about:
- The intimate relationship between diet and Diabetes
- Early signs of Insulin Resistance, how to avoid its progression to Diabetes
- The 3 types of Diabetes
- The 5 step plan to change the direction you could be heading
- How your hormones affect your blood sugar
- 3 easy diet changes to lower your risk of Diabetes
- The 3 most important tests to ask your doctor to measure
Lauden Integrative Pharmacy
1820 41st Avenue Ste. F
Capitola, CA 95010
Thursday April 16, 2015
Presented by Cynthia Quattro
Physician Assistant, Licensed Acupuncturist, Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Dr. Cynthia Quattro has been practicing Integrative Medicine in Santa Cruz County since 1995. She treats chronic conditions using nutrition based programs and Japanese style acupuncture. She lectures nationally about treating chronic disease with healthy options, and writes for local and national health related books and journals.
“I see each person as an individual, each needing a unique blend of medicines to avoid disease and stay healthy. Finding the right diagnosis first, then using the right medicine guarantees longer lasting health.”
For more information visit www.drquattro.com
Seating is limited….. please RSVP at the front desk!
« Back to All News & Events