Lauden Pharmacy Custom Compounding for Your Oral/Dental Prescription Needs
At Lauden Pharmacy of Capitola, California, we know that no two mouths are exactly alike. Patients have different levels of oral health. They have different tolerances for various types of medicines. The sensitivity of their gag reflexes varies widely as well.
Despite these differences, many pharmacies only carry the most frequently prescribed oral medicines and therapies in order to meet the most common patient needs, as well as to save pharmacy costs and shelf space.
Lauden Pharmacy is different. We stock a wide selection of pharmaceutical ingredients and components, which we can compound for your dentist, periodontist or orthodontist in a variety of strengths and dosage forms, to treat a variety of oral conditions.
Lauden Pharmacy Serves a Wide Range of Oral Conditions:
- Oral Thrush
- Burning Mouth Syndrome
- Aphthous Ulcers, Canker Sores, & Oral Lesions
- Pain and Infection
- Oral Lichen Planus
- Temporo-Mandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder
- Viral Lesions
- Dry Mouth, Mucositis and Stomatitis
Click Here for a List of Dentistry Formulas
Lauden Pharmacy Compounds Medications in a Variety of Dosage Forms:
- Dental Ointments & Pastes
- Oral, Topical, Gels
- Mucosal Bandages
- Lip Balms
- Oral Sprays
- Mouthwashes and Rinses
- Topical Sprays
We Can Also Meet a Variety of Special Oral/Dental Needs:
- Medication to Suppress Gag Reflex
- Transdermal Medications to Treat Nausea
- Anxiety Medications, Pre- & Post-Procedural
- Pleasantly Flavored Medications
- Medications free of Sugar, Lactose, Preservatives or Dyes
- Difficult-to-Find or Commercially Unavailable Medications
Lauden pharmacists and pharmacy technicians have the experience and commitment to patient service to truly stand out among pharmacies in the Capitola, CA area. Please visit Lauden Pharmacy for an individual oral/dental prescription consultation and solution. Contact us today to learn more.